Monday, July 18, 2022

Potato? Yes Please!!!

 Feeding time for Apples is always an amazing invent! We never know what her food of choice may be. 

She loves Chickpea's the best we think out of the many veggies she loves. My wife makes her food by hand every day as well as her pellets that she loves as well. She was eating her mixed veggies when I decided to show her an unpeeled potato.  Just as a mention when we cook potatoes, we peel them for us, and we cut off some for her. 

I showed the potato to her, and I could almost see her wheels turning, oh yeah, I'm going to eat that! 

As I handed it to my wife, I could see Apples eyes pining in and out. This either means she is upset, learning, or hungry. She bit into the potato and went to work on it. Before anyone askes, no she did not eat it all lol. She did however eat a lot of it and then back to her mixed veggies!!! 


We have so much fun learning about her behaviors and how she tells us what she wants at any given time. She is a lot of work, but the rewards far outweigh any troubles. She is my wife's for sure but I love her just the same!!!! Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!!







Sincerely, 
Birds Nest Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

         "Little House on the Prairie: A Peek into the Whimsical World of Laura Ingalls Wilder" Step back in time, dear reader, to...