Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Helping fellow RV friends when in need! ELECTRIC OUTAGE!

Yesterday my wife and I were on a walk when we saw a lady in need! She was walking around her

Class C and looking very worried. I walked over and asked if I could help? She said her power was out and nothing is running!

Now we are in Texas, and it was 100 plus degrees outside, and AC is a must. I did the normal tests that I would do on my own RV. Checked her breakers, all her fuses and nothing was tripped. I told her we better call the park ranger and get her some help. 

After over an hour and no ranger or maintenance worker showed up as promised. I finally decided we need to move her to a new site and hope that it was indeed the electrical outlet on the parks side. 

First place she went to was also a no go. Second site was good. Got her in there and put her power cord in the power box. AC kicked on and she was so happy. It was frustrating at first but once we got her hooked up and her power back on, relief set in. She told me she is in her 70's and has no clue on how to work on an RV.

Lesson in Kindness, 

Remember she could have been your mother, grandmother or an aunt. Be KIND!!!


Sincerely,

 Birds Nest Family



No comments:

Post a Comment

         "Little House on the Prairie: A Peek into the Whimsical World of Laura Ingalls Wilder" Step back in time, dear reader, to...